FWD Research’s class leading insight when combined with the content skills of FWD’s PR division produces thought leading reports and white papers which is a unique proposition. By involving PR colleagues from the outset ensures that FWD delivers content that will be published through our strong media relations thereby creating brand advancement.
“Content” has become the real buzzword in PR circles. Editors and journalists are constantly raising the bar for quality content with thought leadership articles being high in demand. The benefits for brand advancement and greater share of voice through investing in proprietary primary research on an upcoming or on trend topic with guaranteed acceptance by one of the leading trade or national titles speaks for itself.
FWD has a unique ‘cradle to grave’ proposition for thought leadership assignments:
- Meet with the FWD PR and FWD Research teams to scope out ideas for content, marry with forward features or known interest areas for publications.
- Decide if you wish to work as solo sponsor or in a syndicate to share the cost in response to our proposal.
- Agree the primary content topic for generating insight and line up commitment to publish.
- FWD Research conducts primary research e.g. qual, quant or mixed methodology.
- FWD will prepare an engaging, client focussed report written by market specialist.
- This can be used for publication of extracts, white papers, speeches, events, etc. to ensure a continuous stream of content is derived from the one piece of research.
- Evaluate overall ROI.
We can point to many examples of this successful approach:
|Case Study: Power & Energy C-Suite Executive|
|Case Study: Building Society Savings Campaign|
|Case Study: Treasury Solutions Research|
|Case Study: QBE Brexit Report|
|Case Study: Brokers & Clients Niche Tracker|