The report is a concise PowerPoint deck of c30 slides; its aim is more about providing top-line data that answers the headlines rather than providing a long in-depth commentary on the points.
- The size of the UK broker market.
- The annual premium income of UK brokers and how that is split by different broker types.
- The total number of broker branches and employees in the sector.
- The geographical split of UK brokers.
- The types of business UK brokers place and how the product offering is diversifying.
- The importance of specific product lines.
- Which insurers brokers want to work with.
- The size and management of personal lines business in UK commercial brokerages.
- Social media usage.
Contact us for a copy of the report