The event was designed to create an open platform for key industry figures to discuss and share their in-depth expertise and insight on how they view the future of the London Insurance Market (LIM), with a specific focus on:
- London’s evolving role in global financial services – view from RSA Group Chief Executive Stephen Hester.
- The rise of alternate global insurance hubs – what does the LIM need to do to keep pace?
- Is London losing out to other markets?
- If so, is it because London is losing its edge or are other markets just improving?
- What role do relationships play in driving business placement back through the City?
- Can London do anything to reverse this trend, and if so, what?
Contact us for a copy of the whitepaper